CDAA Career Development Professional
Defence Recognized Service Provider
Certified Professional Resume Writer
Australian Veteran Owned Business

1300 366 104

Trans-Civ on Twitter Trans-Civ on Facebook

RSL Career Transition Assistance

The RSL recognises that translating your military history into a language easily understood by all employers is a talent that only time outside Defence and understanding the employer's perspective can give you.

Our partnership with the RSL is specifically designed to help those Defence or ex-Defence members who haven't completed the required 12 years to access this funding through Defence CTAS, or who decided to take the training entitlement rather than the coaching option, or for those who have separated from the ADF in previous years and did not access CTAS..

This is available to those members who reside in, or intend to move to either VIC or NSW. These services include CV development and delivering comprehensive interview and job application assistance to people separating from Defence. This means funding is now available through Trans-Civ to help you further if you have:

  • Submitted your discharge to the ADF and don't have access to either CV Coaching and/or CTMC entitlements; or
  • Separated from the ADF and need assistance in securing suitable employment.

Trans-Civ is proud to be chosen as the only partner of the RSL in this important joint venture supporting Australian Servicemen and women in securing satisfying and meaningful post-separation employment.
Defence Care (part of the NSW RSL) has also offered to cover costs for our services in extenuating circumstances for serving or ex-Defence members anywhere in Australia. This will however be assessed on a case by case basis in accordance with the relevant Branch's appeals department. Click the quote button and we will contact you to discuss your individual requirements and eligibility or call us on 1300 366 104.

RSL Advocate Support Services

For those going through a medical discharge process and need/want to submit claims with DVA, we highly recommend that you contact your local RSL to enquire about accessing the assistance of one of their professionally trained RSL advocates.

In this section